Since Thanksgiving is a feast day, my boyfriend and I decided to make a breakfast feast! I usually eat a very small breakfast, so this is rare for me. When we do make big breakfasts, we usually make pancakes, but today I decided to do my french toast recipe.
Ingredients per two pieces of bread:
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Scramble all ingredients together in a bowl large enough to fit a slice of bread without breaking it.
- Soak a slice of bread in egg mixture.
- Cook on well-buttered pan, flipping often to make both sides even. Each slice of bread should stay on the pan about 3-5 minutes total.
- Top with plenty of maple syrup and/or powdered sugar.
- Pair with whatever else you like to eat for breakfast! We chose chicken breakfast sausages and scrambled eggs.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!