I have always loved chicken tenders, but then, who doesn’t love chicken tenders? So of course I was excited when I found this recipe from Cooking by Moonlight. These are easy to make, and they are quite tasty!
1/4 cup flour
1/4 t. pepper
1/4 t. salt
1/8 t. cayenne pepper
1/4 t. garlic powder
1 egg, beaten
1/4 cup milk
1 t. hot sauce
3/4 cup breadcrumbs
canola oil cooking spray
- Wash the chicken and trim away any excess fat.
- Mix flour, salt, pepper, cayenne, and garlic powder on a plate or in a bowl. Pour the breadcrumbs onto a large plate.
- Beat the egg along with the milk and hot sauce in a bowl.
- Place a large pan over medium high heat.
- Dip the chicken strips into the flour, then the liquid, then the breadcrumbs. Be sure the strips are completely coated with each before moving onto the next step.
- Thoroughly spray each strip with the olive oil until well coated and place in the heated pan for 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked through.