I got this recipe from my mom, it’s one she has made my whole life. Our good family friends were coming to visit and they have always loved it, so I made one for them! This is a great cake for people who don’t like icing, or for brunch/tea parties, or just whenever!
- 1 box butter cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package pistachio pudding mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Butter and flour bunt pan.
- In an electric mixer, mix cake mix, eggs, sour cream, pistachio pudding, and vegetable oil mix for 5 minutes on medium speed.
- In a separate small bowl, mix sugar, cinnamon, and pecans.
- Pour half of batter into pan, top with 1/2 sugar mix.
- Pour rest of batter and top with sugar mix.
- Put in a cold oven, set at 350, and cook 1 hour.
- Share with friends!