Toll House chocolate chip cookies will forever be one of my favorites, even if only for nostalgia. I made these for my friend Leslie, who helped me out BIG TIME with a paper I had to write, she and her roommates finished them the same night I gave them to her which just proves their deliciousness!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups Semi-Sweet chocolate chips
6. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.